Exhibition "The Design Fair" is a Platform that brings together the whole world of Design into one big event.
Furniture and Design Objects, Architectural and Decorative Materials, Architectural Lighting, Furniture and Accessories for Bathroom and Kitchen, and Design Services - Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, Lighting Design, Industrial Design etc), find a home and a systematic communication channel to the targeted audiences: Space Professionals (Architects, Designers, Builders, Manufacturers and Commercial Companies as well as design enthusiasts!
The selection of products and services to be presented at The Design Fair will be based on innovation, high quality, the primary concept and materialization, as well as design usability and implementation.
The aim is to keep designers, professionals, as well as selected end users / consumers, up-to-date on all the latest developments in materials, lighting, furniture, accessories and space and product design.
In order to achieve the above goal, The Design Fair consists of three parallel cycles of special events.
The Exhibition section of The Design Fair consists of 8 Themed Sections, which, following evaluation (with criteria related to the level of exhibits as well as the exhibition presence), include selected companies.
Furniture & furnishings
Home Furniture, Hotel Furniture, Restaurant Furniture-Cafe-Bar, Outdoor Furniture, Mattresses.
Architects, Interior Designers, Furniture Stores, Decorating Stores, Ho.Re.Ca (Hotel-Restaurant-Cafe), Retail Stores, Other Businesses, Individuals.
Lighting & technology
Architectural Lighting, Decorative Lighting, Home Lighting, Workspaces Lighting (Workspaces, Ho.Re.Ca, Retail Stores) Lighting, Outdoor Lighting, LED Technology, Switching Parts, Lighting Control and Management.
Architects, Interior Designers, Lighting & Electrical Dealers, Furniture Stores, Decoration Stores, Ho.Re.Ca (Hotel-Restaurant-Cafe), Retail Stores, Other Businesses, Individuals.
Fabrics (Furniture & Decoration), Linen, Curtains, Carpets, Wallpapers, Blinds & Interior Shading Systems.
Architects, Interior Designers, Linen-Curtains, Furniture Stores, Decoration Stores, Ho.Re.Ca (Hotel-Restaurant-Cafe), Retail Stores, Other Businesses, Individuals.
Workspace & retail space design
Office Furniture, Archiving Systems, Office Partitions, Sound Absorption Systems, Store Furniture, Shopfitting Systems, Dolls and Visual Merchandising for Store and Showcase Systems P.O.S. Marketing - Advertising, Marking Systems.
Architects, Interior Designers, Retail Companies, Manufacturing - Industrial Units, Other Businesses.
Design - Space Decoration, Landscape Architecture, Lighting Design, Design Software, 3D Models, Industrial Design, Fashion Design, Graphic Design etc.
Ho.Re.Ca (Hotel-Restaurant-Cafe) Enterprises, Retail Stores, Manufacturing- Industrial Units, Other Businesses, Individuals.
Accessories, décor & homewares
Decoration Items & Accessories, Art & Design Objects, Ceramics, Candles, Household Items, Gifts & Souvenirs, Crystal Products, Perfumes, Products and Storage Boxes.
Interior Designers, Furniture Stores, Decoration Stores, Business Ho.Re.Ca (Hotel-Restaurant-Cafe), Retail Stores, Individuals.
Floors, Coatings (Wall-Ceilings), Decorative Surfaces, Frames-Doors-Stairs, Furniture Materials, Ecological Materials, Paints.
Architects, Interior Designers, Ho.Re.Ca (Hotel-Restaurant-Cafe) Companies, Retail Stores, Other Businesses, Individuals.
Bathroom & kitchen equipment
Bathroom Furniture & Accessories, Sanitary Ware, Wall & Floor Coverings, Bathtubs - Cabins, Saunas - Spa, Kitchen Furniture & Accessories, Kitchen Wall & Floor Coverings, Kitchen Appliances.
Architects, Interior Designers, Ho.Re.Ca (Hotel - Restaurant - Cafe) Companies, Retail Stores, Other Businesses, Individuals.
Must Be Notified
Several fairs in a fair
Several Exhibition Sections of The Design Fair (FURNITURE & FURNISHINGS, LIGHTING & TECHNOLOGY, TEXTILES, WORKSPACE & RETAIL SPACE DESIGN) are special type of "Fairs within a Fair", as they:
- Host on-demand evaluation / selection of the most advanced companies in the industry,
- Apart from the general category of visitors, they invite selected traders / resellers of the sectors, making each of the above Exhibition Sectors the ultimate, quality Meeting Point of each industry!
Special solutions for several spaces
Special Solutions for Several Spaces: The Design Fair Exhibition Section will present Custom Solutions for Home and Business:
- Retail Space
- Ho.re.ca. (Hotel- Restaurant- Café), hosting selected, upgraded design, renovation, furnishing and equipment solutions!
The destination for architects and designers
Architects and Designers are without a doubt the key audience of The Design Fair, since:
- They are a very important category of Exhibition Visitors, designed to present them with innovations, trends and useful tools for their work,
- They can participate in the Design Exhibition DESIGN SERVICES as Exhibitors, which, with the motto “Meet the Designers Behind the Inspiration”, seeks to make Architecture and Design more intimate with the potential Users of these services (Production Enterprises, Commercial Businesses, Individuals) and showcase their effectiveness!
Introducing Design to the Final Consumers
In addition to the different types of Professionals, The Design Fair welcomes to the two-day (weekend) operations, and Individuals / Consumers to:
- Make Consumers familiar to high quality and innovative design in such a way to train the audience
- Provide a meaningful commercial outlet and prospect of sales to Exhibitors and Retailers, to communicate directly with End Users about their products and services!
The Design Fair provides, in addition to the purely exhibition section of exhibitor booths, the operation of a series of Special Rooms, with very carefully selected content. Objectives for the operation of this module
- Presentation of fresh ideas, new creative suggestions and innovations.
- Systematic presentation of “cutting edge” materials and design products.
- The hospitality of all forms of design and its applications in modern reality.
- Creating euphoria, in a creative celebration environment, for the exhibitor and the visitor
A Design Report cannot be good if it does not make a decisive contribution to the increase of knowledge, other than the professional contacts that will take place during it -and one of the most appropriate ways to acquire this knowledge is the parallel organization of Seminars, Lectures and Workshops.
During the run of The Design Fair, a series of such events have been planned, fully tailored and oriented to the needs of the specific audience to which the Exhibition is addressed. In fact, the aim is to make the specific part of the event -to a certain degree- completely open and accessible, so that the professional visitor can observe, and even be involved, in the process taking place each time.
Why be part
The organizer of The Design Fair is Demand Fairs & Media, which has been active in exhibitions and festivals since 2000, as well as releasing special editions. Among other things, it organizes:
- Design Lab since 2009 (the largest and most successful Design Festival in Greece in recent years)
- 100% Hotel Show since 2014 (the Premium Exhibition Event for Hoteliers and Tourism Professionals)
- Since 2015 the Hotel Design Awards (Annual Hotel Design Competition)
- Since 2013 Vinyl is Back (a festival that has become a real celebration of vinyl and music)
What is more the company's product portfolio includes the Architectural Electronic Magazine Archetype.gr, which was created in 2018 with the aim of being a valid architectural core of information, serving as a reference point for the architects of the practice, but also for the academic community in Greece and abroad.
Express interest in joining THE DESIGN FAIR and one of our representatives will contact you immediately. THE DESIGN FAIR invites companies and professionals involved in the Hotel and Tourism industry to participate as exhibitors at the next event, which will take place on November 15-18, 2019, at the MEC Paiania Exhibition Center.
Download the official presentation of the Exhibition and the Ways of Participation.
- You say you are over 18,